Data protection declaration
Name and contact of the person responsible for data processing (“Verantwortlicher”) and of the Data Protection Officer (“betrieblicher Datenschutzbeauftragter”)
These information on data protection apply to the processing of personal data by responsible person:
phone: 0211 86 32 72 0
fax: 0211 86 32 72 20
The data protection officer of NOTARE ROMBACH can be contacted under the above-mentioned address.
Collection and Saving of personal data and types and purposes of its use
When you access our website www.notare-rombach.de, the browser used by your access device automatically sends data to the server used for our website. This information is temporally saved in so-called log-files. The following data are collected without your active participation and saved until they are automatically deleted:
- IP address of the accessing computer,
- date and time of the server query,
- name and URL of the requested file,
- referrer URL (previously visited page),
- browser and operating system of your computer and name of the requesting provider.
The data are used only for the following purposes:
- to provide the connection with our website,
- to optimize the offer,
- to analyse the security and stability of the system,
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing these data is art. 6 para 1 subpara 1 lit. f of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter the GDPR”). Our legitimate interest follows from the above-listed purposes. We will not use the collected data to draw conclusions on the person of the user.
Furthermore, this website makes use of so-called cookies. You will find more information on this below.
Transmission of Data
We will not transmit any of your personal data to third persons for other reasons than those listed below. We will only transmit your personal data to third persons if and to the extent that
- you have given your explicit consent pursuant to art. 6 para 1 subpara 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the transmission is necessary pursuant to art. 6 para 1 subpara 1 lit. f GDPR for the enforcement, exercise or defence of claims and if there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest that the data are not transmitted,
- there is a legal obligation pursuant to art. 6 para 1 subpara 1 lit. c GDPR to transmit data,
- it is legally permitted and, pursuant to art. 6 para 1 subpara 1 lit. b GDPR necessary for the completion of a contractual relationship with you.
This website makes use of so-called cookies, i.e. small files that your browser produces automatically and which are stored on your access device (e.g. laptop, tablet, smartphone) when you visit our website. Cookies do not cause any harm to your access device; they do not carry computer viruses, Trojans or other malware.
Cookies store information in connection with the access device. However, this does not mean that we know the identity of the users of our website.
Furthermore, we also use temporary cookies to optimize the user-friendliness, for example by saving certain information so that such information does not have to be reentered the next time you visit the website.
The legal basis for processing personal data with the helb of cookies is Article 6 para 1 subpara 1 lit f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accepts cookies. You have the option of configuring your web browser so that cookies are immediately or regularly deleted from your cache, all cookies are blocked or you are warned before a cookie is saved. However, it should be noted that if you block cookies you may no longer be able to fully use all functions of the website.
Should you leave NOTARE ROMBACH’s website via a link and go to third-party websites, it is possible that cookies will be placed by hosts of the linked websites. NOTARE ROMBACH is legally not responsible for those cookies.
Google Maps Plugin
Rights of people concerned
You have the right:
- to request information pursuant to Article 15 GDPR about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, limitation on the processing, or objection, the existence of a complaint right, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us, as well as about the existence of automatized decision-making, including profiling and – where applicable – meaningful information about its/their details;
- to request the correction of your incorrect personal data or the completion of your personal data stored by us without undue delay pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR;
- to request deletion of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR, insofar as processing is not required in order to exercise the right to free expression of opinion and information is not required for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to request limitation on processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR, insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, processing is unlawful, but you refuse its deletion and we no longer require the data, but you need this in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR;
- to receive pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to request transmission to another party responsible;
- to revoke your consent at any time to us pursuant to Article 7 paragraph 3 of the GDPR. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing which is based on this consent in the future, and
- to complain pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR to a supervisory authority. Usually you can approach the supervisory authorities at your usual place of residence or workplace, or at the headquarters of our law firm.
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of justified interests pursuant to Article 6, para 1, subpara 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR to file an objection to the processing of your personal data, insofar as there are reasons which arise for this from your special situation, or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general objection right, which will be implemented by us without citing a special situation.
We use suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulators, whole or partial loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technological developments.
Current version and modification of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is as of May 2018.
As a result of the further development of our website and offers via our website, or due to changed statutory and/or official stipulations, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the respectively-current data protection declaration at any time from the website at www.notare-rombach.de.